The Laser Genesis Difference.
The Laser Genesis procedure utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely, naturally and effectively treat fine line wrinkles, diffuse redness and scars. You can expect to see consistent results after each treatment. Treatments can be performed in a relaxed, comfortable manner without the use of topical anesthetics or gel.
What does the Laser Genesis treat? And where?
Laser Genesis patients report excellent results over their entire face, neck and chest.
- Acne Scars
- Age/Brown Spots
- Facial Veins
- Inflammatory Acne
- Large Pores
- Leg Veins
- Port Wine Stains (PWS)
- Redness and Rosacea
- Scars from Acne, Surgery or Burns
- Scar Reduction
- Skin Tags
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Venous Lakes
Frequently Asked Questions
By gently heating the upper dermis well below your skin’s surface, Laser Genesis improves the appearance of wrinkles through collagen stimulation. Kills bacteria on and under the skin, preventing future acne outbreaks Additional heat is generated in dilated capillaries to reduce redness. The heat penetrates deep enough into the skin, to stimulate the natural production of collagen, which shrinks pores, evens skin tones, and increases the speed of cell turn over.
- Safely and gently treat diffuse redness fades scarring
- Continuously stimulates new collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Naturally promotes a healthy look
- Results and benefits are seen over time, with optimum results being seen around the six-month period.
- Laser Genesis can provide permanent results when being used to treat scars, but when treating pigment issues, such as rosacea, follow up treatments are recommended once a year.
- Contingent on how well protected from the sun and how consistent the home care regimen is, results can last longer than the intended 12-month period.