As we age, our face starts to lose some of its supporting structure and fullness. This can make the face look “deflated”, loose, or sagging. With the use of different fillers, we can restore the volume to your face.
One of the common worries I see from patients is that they are worried they will look unnatural. This is not my goal in treating my patients and we will discuss what you can expect your results to look like. “You look great,” is what you should get as a response to filler treatment, not “you look different for some reason.” The goal is to have a better version of you.
The typical price of Hyaluronic Acid filler is priced by syringe. I do not believe in selling syringes, rather I want to offer you a result. If the result you desire requires more than one syringe of the product we can discuss a price that will fit your budget. Different products are used for different areas of the face and the cost varies between products. I want you to be happy with your results so I see you back here. Take a look below to learn more about different products, typical costs, and uses, but don’t get overwhelmed, it’s my job to know the difference in the products and pick the correct one with you.
Juvederm: an injectable facial filler used to soften deep folds and reduce wrinkles in the face. The products are hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance found in skin, muscle, and joints.
- Ultra – Nasolabial folds, oral commissures, marionette lines, and chin wrinkles when diagnosed as moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. *many require ½ syringe for lips and will cost half the price, please look at booking for more information.
- Volbella – Lips, perioral rhytids/lines, under eye for adults over the age of 21.
- Voluma – Cheek area in patients with moderate to severe age related volume loss of mid-face.
- Vollure – Moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
Restylane: an injectable facial filler used to soften deep folds and reduce wrinkles in the face. The products are hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance found in skin, muscle, and joints.
- Refyne – Injection into the mid to deep dermis for treatment of nasolabial folds, marionette lines, submental crease, radial cheek lines. Best results with superficial wrinkles and folds.
- Defyne – Injection into the mid to deep dermis for treatment of nasolabial folds, marionette lines, submental crease, radial cheek lines. Best results with deeper wrinkles and folds.
- Silk – Indicated for injection into the lips and perioral rhytids/fine lines around the mouth.
- Restylane Lyft – Indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis for nasolabial folds, marionette lines, mid-face contouring.
- Belatora – Great for dark cirles around the eyes/tear trough. Tends not to last as long.
- Radiesse – Calcium gel based filler for deeper lines and facial volume loss. This calcium filler is good for molding and has nice results in chin augmentations, jaw refinement, and check augmentation.